Submit a Claim

If you received notice and are a current resident of Arkansas or Tennessee, please log in below to determine if you need to fill out the Arkansas/Tennessee Residence Claim Form.

:* Help

If you did not receive notice about the Settlement but believe that you are a member of the Class and want to start a General Claim Form, please click the button below to get started.